Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Retro Media

Over on ...this thing called life, a post about some retro media turning up while doing some cleaning.

I found this sealed blank tape while looking through some old CD's. And I believe it's at least 16-17 years. I'll be keeping this for memories sake since this is the only one I have. So, do you still have some cassette tapes still laying around?

The nostalgia surrounding tape cassettes is interesting. I will be posting more on this soon, but there is a certain aesthetics associated with this old media. Artists regularly take up this image to exploit for their own purposes.

I still do have some tapes lying around, although no sealed ones like this. And of course there are many more pictures of tapes in the flickr pool.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?