Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Cassette Jam '05


Cassette Jam '05
Originally uploaded by *Rebelo.
Googling around for 'cassettes', there are many references to the Cassette Jam '05 site, which is a massive page chock full of images of peoples cassettes. I cant understand what the project was originally for, but it looks like people submitted pictures of specifi cassette tapes.

The link must have changed however, because everysingle one I have found is broken, which made me very frustrated, until I managed to track down the new page. If you have been looking around for this page this is your lucky day, for the first time this year (I believe) here is the updated link to Cassette Jam '05.

I wonder if there is going to be a Cassette Jam '06?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?